The Barney Kids --- 2009

Friday, October 17, 2008

I am so proud....

Ok, so I am so proud of Megan and Austin. Their first report card (every 6 weeks they get one) came in the mail - they have both been waiting! Aus got a couple A's, a couple B+, and a couple B's. He has to work extra hard because school doesn't come easy to him - at least the academic part. The social part he has down, but the work part is just that - work! Meg got all A's and one B+! She is really good at school and that is one thing that comes easier for her. It is funny, because Aus is exactly like I was in school - and Meg is more like Allen was in school.

It is amazing to me - always - how different our kids are. They have such different personalities, and strengths. For Meg, school comes a little easier - she doesn't have to work as hard as Austin does - which has actually been a source of contention - but I have to remind them that they are both naturally good at different things, that's what makes life interesting!
I am so proud of them.
They both have worked SO hard this year and it paid off!!

Good Job Aus & Meg!!

1 comments:

jenafeldman said...

That is great news! High-fives to both of them...