The Barney Kids --- 2009

Monday, April 21, 2008

DANG IT!! Great Photo opp missed...

All families have problems. For our family, one of the problems have been...teeth. Teeth issues. Some big problems, some not so big. But this time, was too ironic not to post.

And on Friday,
All 3 boys had a chipped front tooth - Aus & Spenc had their front perm tooth chipped, and Cam's baby tooth - the funniest part, is that it is the same tooth on all 3 boys!! We didn't fix Cam's because it is the baby tooth - and we have fixed Austin's, 3 times....so, needless to say, we won't be fixing it again for a while. And Spencer's - well he was at a birthday party Ice Skating, and he decided to use his mouth to stop himself at the wall when he was racing his friend across the rink. I was so worried about making sure no permanent damage was done - that we were at the dentist fixing it the next morning, and I realized that I had forgotten to take a picture!!! Oh Man!!

So, being the crazy Mom I am, I am working on a great photoshop project - you will see when I am finished...believe me, I will post it!!

I guess that is life with 3 crazy boys!!

1 comments:

Jackson 3 said...

That is too funny! I too have a front chipped tooth!! I tried to surf once and haven't tried it again since then. We'll have to KIT cause Deon will be done with Dental School in the next 4 years, so you guys may just keep us in business!!! lol....jk