Ok, so I know I should have done this a while ago, but things have been a little crazy around here! I wanted to highlight a few fun things we did last week during our spring break!
.JPG)
Tuesday - well, that was Cameron's birthday - he had complete control of the day! So, this is what he chose to do...he grabbed one of his best buddies from school and we headed over to Leapin' Lizards - his favorite place! Then we went to Burger King for lunch (even though we have banned all fast food - it was a special treat for all the kids for sure!) He spent the rest of the day playing outside with friends and trying out all his new birthday stuff! Then he chose Pizza Hut for dinner - yes, we all woke up feeling a little sick from that healthy day of eating!! :)
Thursday we went with some friends to Six Flags...super fun!! The kids had such a great time - and frankly so did I!! Spencer wasn't too thrilled to be riding the "little baby rides" - because he was all over the big rides - his favorite was Thunderbolt! But he had fun anyway - that was the only hard thing - pleasing all the kids! Cameron was just about an inch too short for the big rides (he was totally bummed about that) so he was happy Spencer rode the other rides with him.
Megan, Kylie, Austin & Phillip went off and did their own thing all day - we pretty much only saw them when they were hungry and wanted food. But at the end, the boys watched the younger kids while Jaime and I took the girls on Cyclone - scary!!! But it was totally fun!!!
Don't the kids look so cute in their super hero capes!!
Friday was another fun day - I took the kids to SportTime USA and they had a blast! Spencer had a birthday party there - so I took advantage of having one less kid to pay for! The kids loved the bumper cars...fun day!!
The best part of Spring Break was that the weather was AWESOME the whole week - the kids spent more time outside than inside - LOVED IT!!!








2 comments:
So much fun! This misses you guys big time! Wish I could be there! What a great way to spend Spring Break and warm weather ---ahhhh bliss!!
What a great spring break, looks like you all had a blast!
Post a Comment