The Barney Kids --- 2009

Monday, April 21, 2008

Aus & Meg are Champs!!

To kick off the baseball season, the league sponsored a Family Fun Run Race. There was a 1 mile run (Dad, Aus, Spenc & Cam did this one!) and a 3 mile that Meg decided to do.

Austin came in 2nd place in his division! He did his mile in 9 minutes - and he ran in his flipflops - that is why he did the 1 and not the 3 mile with Megan!! Way to go!! I didn't get there in time to take pictures of the boys (I had dental issues I had to arrange - refer to previous post!!) But I did get there just in time to get Meg crossing the finish line!

Meg got first place - she was the first girl to cross the finish line in the 3 mile - and she did it in 36 minutes!! WOW!!! (don't you love Meg's shirt - how appropriate, right!!!)

Everyone had a great time - it was a beautiful day and it was fun to just have a nice day and be outside!!

Great Job everyone!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

WOW! That is awesome!!

Laura B. said...

Holy Cow! Go Megan!! I especially love the Wonder Woman shirt!

Nikki said...

That's awesome!! Perhaps cross country or track will be in Megan's future!