Austin performed in the school play "Music Man Jr" Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening. He did GREAT!! He performed in the final act - the finale - when the band came out at the end playing 76 Trombones. I still haven't been able to figure out how to put our video from our camera to the computer, so for now you get just a few pictures!
Great Job Austin!!
Oh, by the way - that night, I bought a few 50/50 raffle tickets, my luck has never been too good, so I figure it goes to a good cause, so why not, right??? Well, this time I won!!! I went home $100 richer than when I went there!! Yeah!!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Music Man Jr...
Posted by NY Barney Family at 5:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
So fun! I am a trumpet player as well and I remember playing in our community theatre production of Music Man when I was young!
Go Austin! That is awesome!
Becky! Congrats on the extra cash! :) i miss you! call me some time!
Wow! How exciting. I love to be a wimmer! And I love school musicals- I think they are such a kick!
Post a Comment