The Barney Kids --- 2009

Thursday, November 1, 2007

I love Halloween

I love Halloween for a few reasons - but my favorite right now is... Trick or Treating with our friends - The Mulligans. They have 2 kids - Jake - who is Austin's age - and Hannah - who is Megan's age - and they are great friends. We have taken the kids trick or treating together every year we have lived here - and love it. We love hanging out with them and love this fun tradition.

The one thing I hate is when I forget to take pics at home - we were so ansy to get out of the house that I forgot to take a picture. So, along the way - I took a couple. Dang it - they all turned out like this - BLURRY!!! I hate that!!!!!! But, at least you can kinda see how cute they all are!!! But hey, it was dark and getting 6 excited kids (ok, just Cam and Spenc) to hold still - ya crazy. Well those are my reasons - ok excuses for the blurry picture - because it is NEVER my fault, right??!!

0 comments: