Ok, so my favorite show right now is...
Dancing with the Stars...(I know, I know, Lame)
BUT I can't help it. Guilty pleasure.
For those who watch it (or who do but won't admit it) please read on.
I am SO upset that Sabrina is gone! Megan & I have loved watching her every week - she made the show fun for us!! I totally thought that it was time for Jane (even though I love her - nothing personal) it was time for her to go. I can't believe the bottom two this week SHOCKER!!! Next week will be very interesting! Just thought I would share. We loved Sabrina.








3 comments:
hello hello becky barney!! i'm wasting time reading blogs and found you thru lisa. your kids are way too big! it's fun to see what you gusy are up to.
we just moved to colorado but i miss ny like crazy and want to move back one of these days. but it's nice being homeownders here.
anyway, stop by my blog soon!
hello hello hello!!! i going to meander over!!! glad you stopped by mine!!
I don't watch this show- but,ever since I found about Marie's fainting spell, I think I should. It sounds like great entertainment!
Post a Comment