Happy November (can you believe it is already November?!)
I love this time of year! I love to reflect on everything I am grateful for.
Here are my top 5 things today...
1. My Savior - Jesus Christ - without him I would not be here today.
2. My family - I have an awesome husband and 4 fantastic kids (and extended family!!)
3. My Friends - I love all of you!! You are the best!!
4. Beautiful Colors - helps me feel refreshed and new
5. Good Books - grateful to have them - to fill our minds with knowledge
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Welcome November!
Posted by NY Barney Family at 10:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
I love November too and so ready for the cozy times to come as winter approaches. Then I will be too cold and wanting Spring. November is my happy month!
That photo is gorgeous. Did you take it around here? I agree with you, this is a great time of year.
Definitely my favorite time of year as well. Not hot, not to cold and so gorgeous!!
Post a Comment