I love Port Chester!
As a community - we celebrate most holidays together. It gets a little busy - especially with Austin playing in the band, as they have them play at most of the functions!
As a community - we celebrate most holidays together. It gets a little busy - especially with Austin playing in the band, as they have them play at most of the functions!
Again, Austin marched in the annual Port Chester Halloween Parade! The kids had fun watching the band play, and getting candy from the mayor! What a fun night!








4 comments:
your pictures turned out so cute. Why can't I ever remember to take the pictures outside before it gets dark. OK, goal for this year!
Thanks - it helps when you have cute kids! It was dark outside when I took the pics - I just blinded everyone around me! I want to see pics from your costumes on Saturday!
Becky, I love your blog and Journey is the only song Curt can play on the piano so that is our joint favorite!
Rachel
thanks Rachel - it's fun! Journey is a combo favorite for Allen & I also - love them!
Post a Comment