The kids had SO much fun getting ready for the ward Halloween Party this year. The boys decided to all be Army Men - and Megan wanted to be a witch. They all had a great time choosing their costumes - something that takes A LOT of patience and tongue biting on my part at times. So, when the decision was final - we were all VERY happy. Now, making sure they looked exactly th
e way they have been invisioning for the past 2 months - was another chore. But it all ended well - thankfully no major problems. Megan did her own make-up and Allen handled the boys - totally worked for me! This year Allen & I didn't dress up - what party poopers - I know. Oh well - can't steal the show every year - HA!!
Cameron's favorite was the pumpkin bowling, Spencer's favorite was the gooey eyeballs (from the spook alley), Meg's favorite was the fashion show, Austin's was the spook alley - because he helped prepare and run it with the rest
of the YM & YW, Allen's favorite was the chili, and my favorite was seeing all my friends who I hadn't seen in a while from being gone.
It was a great night and we are so glad we went! We all had a "spook-tacular" time! Thanks to the fabulous Activities Committee (major shout out to Amanda) and Primary Presidency - you did such a great job putting it together!!
It was a great night and we are so glad we went! We all had a "spook-tacular" time! Thanks to the fabulous Activities Committee (major shout out to Amanda) and Primary Presidency - you did such a great job putting it together!!








3 comments:
So, So cute. I am so impressed that Megan did her own make up. Way to go Meg!! Looks like you had a ton of fun.
Your kids are so fun just like you!
They all looked so cute. I can't believe how big your kids are getting and I live right here!
Post a Comment