The Barney Kids --- 2009

Monday, October 22, 2007

My Funny Hunny....

Ok, so funny story.


Being gone for 8 days, required Allen to do a few typical "Mom" chores - dishes, laundry, cleaning (bathrooms, yuck) and other such daily activities - which I was so lucky to have mostly avoided while I was gone. Even though Allen is really helpful, he isn't used to doing all those things on a regular basis, which leads me to his story (personally, I would have kept the secret to myself, if nobody was around to witness it!!)

Allen went down to do some laundry. He took the clean clothes out of the dryer, put them in a basket, took the clothes from the washer, put them in the dryer, grabbed clothes, put them in the washer, started the washer, went to grab the clean clothes to take them upstairs, and where did they go???? He quickly realized he had grabbed the clean clothes and put them back in the washer!! I had to laugh because after he told me, he said "I felt like a hamster on the hamster wheel - just goin' in circles" hahaha

I know he would NEVER have done that on a normal day, right?!?!?!?
I love you babe!

2 comments:

Denise said...

That's hilarious. Especially his hampster comment.

Camille said...

hahah o man! That is so something i would do!! I love Allen! He is my favorite! tell him hi for me!