The Barney Kids --- 2009

Monday, October 22, 2007

A Nice Break


Ok, so I know it has been a while - but Megan and I went to Utah for 8 days. A much needed break from Westchester County. I have been telling Allen that I have Westchester County fever because I haven't been anywhere (besides one day in Philadelphia) since April. That is a really long time for me. Especially since we take a nice long family vaca every summer - and my Mom works for JetBlue which allows me to fly with some nice benefits - which I totally take advantage of!! This summer was a no-go for a plethera of reasons - unfortunately. So, I decided to "abandon" my boys (according to Spencer) and have a nice little break from reality. But, we are back and refreshed. Yeah!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Ohhh I have Idaho Falls Fever...can I come to Westchester? Fun trip - just the girls !!

NY Barney Family said...

For sure!! Come on out!! We would all love to have you visit!!

Denise said...

Yay you're home! We missed you. Especially Allen -- he was telling me how much at church.