.jpg)
It was Witches Night Out at Gardener Village in West Jordan (Utah) -we had SO much fun. Even though it started hailing, then snowing, then raining, then hailing again...crazy weather - but the crazy weather couldn't stop us from having a great time! We took a more calm approach to the dressing up - we just stuck with decorated witches hats and matching boas...super cute and I was totally fine with that idea. The shopping was awesome - and the company was perfect! We have such a great time that it is an annual thing for us girls!! The best part is that it is just the girls!! .jpg)
.jpg)
(top picture: me, Nancy, Mom, Jen, Sarah & Tonii)
(middle picture: Sarah, Me, Aunt Nancy, Camille, Tonii, Jen - Mom taking photo)
Whahoo!! So Fun!!
Yes, that is hail on our clothes and all throughout the picture and we still managed to smile! It was cold, but we didn't care! This is my sister (in-law) Camille - we all had so much fun that night!!
Totally planning on next year ladies!!










6 comments:
So fun! You look cute in a pink boa. I dare you to wear it to church.
don't tempt me!
Look how cute we are :) that was so much fun! I can't wait to do it agian next year! GO GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!! I would love it if you wore your boa to church!!
How is your supper dupper cute hair cut? do you still love it!
I miss you! talk to ya soon!
I love it - thanks Camille - you are the best - that is why I fly to Utah! We are so cute, aren't we! Miss you!
The boa definitely compliments the hair - i love it!
what a cutie!
Post a Comment