
You know your kids have listened to conference when this is what you hear....
Spencer in his "tattle tale" yelling voice from the other room:
"Mom, Austin didn't listen to the Prophet today!! The prophet said that if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all - just like you say all the time - but Austin just called me a dumb nerd!! So, can he be double grounded or double timed out for not listening to you OR the prophet!!"
Thank you President Eyring...Spencer listened - we just need to refine the approach and follow up. But, I guess it is all a work in progress, right?!








3 comments:
That is classic! I love how well he applied the principle immediately! My kids were being goofy and trying to say hi to the prophets. Ethan walked up to the screen and said, "Hey prophet, I have good idea, lets play!" He is only 2 so what can I expect. At least he knew we were watching the prophets, it is all a work in progress as you said!
Sooo cute!! Wish we could have seen you guys on Conference weekend, we miss you!! Hopefully I will see you in a couple weeks for the Second Annual Witches Night Out and...The Witchies!!! :)
Just when you think they aren't listening they go and give their very own sermon :) Your children are beautiful! You have so many wonderful pics of that cute clan of yours and it was a fun time for me to check in on the family!
Post a Comment