The Barney Kids --- 2009

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I guess I am not thankful for...

....old appliances.

Among all the crazy little things that make me nuts about our house, I do love it, and I really am grateful for it. But, sometimes it is hard to love things that make you crazy. Like this morning, for instance. This morning I tried to make my most favorite breakfast these days. Instant oatmeal and a piece of whole wheat toast (that is all I have time for, pastey oats and extra fiber, nice). Anyway...my microwave didn't microwave and my toaster overtoasted. So, I guess I am not thankful for powerless microwaves and over-achieving toasters. But I am thankful that we have food to eat, pastey or not - look on the bright side of things, right? (And, I am super jealous that Amanda is getting a new kitchen....lucky.)

1 comments:

Lynita said...

Yeah that is not a very happy way to start off your day. I hope you get a new toaster and microwave for Christmas!