The Barney Kids --- 2009

Friday, April 11, 2008

What?!?!?!?!?

I am so so so sad....my cutie Michael Johns was booted off American Idol last night - who is voting out there - because Kristy Lee Cook is still there and I can't watch her another week?!?!?!?!? one of my very favorites is gone!!!?!? :( Sad Sad Sad day....


Michael Johns was one my favorites - isn't that what I say to all the boys??? Yes, because for me this year, it is all about the boys...and Brooke.


I am really bummed and shocked about this one!! And, I will be the first to buy his cd when it comes out!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

He is just too hot to not make it big. I think people in our age range need to start voting instead of the 10-15 year olds. But of course, they have nothing to do but vote all night long 100s of times. so poor michael - we will miss you on american idol ;(

nuttmegg519 said...

I know im so sad america was wrong it should have been, Kristi Lee Cook, Carly, and Sayasha! i agree its such a tragity. B-)

Cyndi said...

I know! I was very surprised! But I guess he is on to bigger and better now.