The Barney Kids --- 2009

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Favorite for the night....

I SO SO SO loved this performance from my cutie Jason Castro...even though I have a really hard time with the dreads, his face is just so cute! I love his teeth - for those who know me well - you know I have a thing for lips and teeth... that is the first thing I always notice...smiles and teeth. weird, I know - oh well...
I LOVE his voice, and I love that he doesn't have this big ol' monster voice, and I think it is cute that he's shy --- I love that, and I love that he is just this seemingly nice guy - like my very favorite David Archuleta - they both seem like just these great, all around nice guys! After all these years of crazy, try to be sexy guys, it is great to have normal, nice guys - refreshing, right??? I totally think so!!
It is so all about the guys this year for me -- and Brooke.

2 comments:

Tonii said...

I totally agree, he was my favorite of the night! The funny thing is so far I haven't really liked him that much, but I think your right about the teeth :)

Lisa said...

Yes. I love him. Also, his Hallelujah song he say a month ago. This is the second time he has made a song be one of the top songs on I tunes.