The Barney Kids --- 2009

Saturday, March 29, 2008

No, that's not snow...


Ok, then what could it be you ask???
Well, put my two boys together today and you get Sodom and Gomorrah...


We had this enormous stuffed dog. Yes, some may say it is cute - but not today. It was in our garage to be sent to Salvation Army for someone else's child enjoy the blessings of this fake pet. My boys were out helping Allen clean out the garage and fill our van with the stuff to go to Salvation Army, when he got a call from work that brought him inside for a mere 10 minutes. Well, 10 minutes was all it took. Spencer and Cameron suddenly came charging in and hauling their be-hinds upstairs when I saw all this white stuff all over them. Then I saw the smirks. Oh no. "STOP" came out of my mouth and as I walked towards them, their smirks changed to a "I'm dead meat" --- and they knew it. Allen came up and we looked at each other with these looks of "I really want to be mad but I can't help but laugh" as our two boys are covered with this white stuff that I couldn't figure out where it came from. Suddenly a rush of explanation came out of both of them..."we threw the dog to the van and it ripped on something because it got a tear in it's throat and all this white stuff came flying out of it and got all over the driveway and the yard, then we started to play because it was getting all over...and it was fun but it wasn't good because I know we are in trouble now." DANG RIGHT!!! of course after I stopped laughing and taking pictures. Because I do need to have evidence of my premature gray hair and my blackmailling them when they are precious 15 year olds...the funny thing was as soon as I got the camera, they both started shaking off as much as they could - hurry so it doesn't look bad! (spencer said that one...go figure)
So this was our day...from Nephi and Sam to Sodom and Gomorrah in a mere 10 mintues!


Spencer's OhNo, I'm in trouble face.

Get a garbage bag boys...



4 comments:

Erin said...

That is absolutely hilarious! I'm glad you got pictures.

Cyndi said...

They are too cute. We should probably not get those two and Lauren together then. She is my messer, and she does a great job all by herself!

Amanda Neilson said...

So funny. I always have this problem with the packing peanuts that come in boxes. They can't resist and it drives me crazy!

Heidi Ashton said...

They are growing up tooooo fast!! STOP RIGHT NOW!!