this is all I have to say....
Way to go my "Man-ning"!!!!
Sweet victory for the girls at the Barney's today!!!
We put up with the taunting, the boo-ing, the hissing, and all manner of "you're goin' down" trash talk from the boys all week. Never underestimate the power of "girl power".
Sorry Austin - I feel your pain - ok, not really! ha ha - is it too early to taunt him??? :)
Too much food, friends and lots of laughs. Fun times. We love Super Bowl day. Especially when it ends with a victory!!! Good Job NY Giants!!! You made us proud!!! Anyone up for the parade on Tuesday??!!
(now we just have to get the Yankees back on track, right?!?!?)









2 comments:
That game was AWESOME...enough said! Are you still game for Wednesday?
I would totally go to that parade!!! Wish I was there to share the glory!!
Post a Comment