The Barney Kids --- 2009

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Finally - Snow!!

The kids were so happy to wake up Friday to SNOW!! They literally spent all day outside playing. They came in for hot chocolate, and at lunch, they didn't want to stay in, so it was really just long enough to be called, well, a snack break. Lunch came around 3 oclock when they decided they were done for the day. So, after 6 hours of being outside, this is what we ended up with. They each made their own (Megan, Spenc and Cameron-Austin and Allen were at Scout camp) and then they made a little baby one "in memorium" of their cousins - no, their cousins aren't deceased, that is just what Spencer said when he came in to show me the picture - so funny that he would use those words, anyway, I was 5 seconds too slow because then I went out to take a picture of them with their snowmen, and they had already done demolition to the poor guys and used them as barricade for their snow war. We love the snow.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

ohhhh I hope all that melts before I come :) I am over all the snow!

Lynita said...

Wasn't it fun to have some snow long enough to play in! My kids loved it too, but aren't big enough to spend all day in it yet, which is good for me since they are not old enough to play outside unsupervised! Their snowmen are so cute, I especially like the one in memorium of the cousins! LOL!