Cameron's class celebrated 100 days of school by having each child bring in 100 of something...some kids brought in posterboards full of pencils, keychains, hearts, cheerios, and lots of other ideas...but Cameron's was the cutest if I do say so myself - and he did it all by himself. He brought in 100 picutres of himself!!
Unfortunately, we ran out of ink early on in the "printing process" so most of it was done in black/white but that didn't affect the cuteness!! Happy 100 Days of Kindergarten Cameron!








3 comments:
what a cute idea! He is so cute. Eli is sitting next to me and when I was looking at that post, Eli looked at Cameon's pic, then at me and smiled, then started to attack my comp screen. I wonder if he remembers him or is just likes his pic. He is just fond of all little kids!
So cute! What teacher could resist 100 pictures of Cameron! Nice work Cameron!
So-So Cute!!
Post a Comment