The Barney Kids --- 2009

Thursday, January 3, 2008

The Barney Kids - Age 1





The kids thought it would be fun to post pictures of them at the same age. This is at age 1. They picked out their favorites.
Aren't they so cute?!?!?

7 comments:

Tonii said...

They are so cute!! I love how they all look similar but completely different at the same time (does that make any sense?)

Camille said...

I was going to say the same thing as tonii! how fun! What a cute idea! you have such a cute family!

Lisa said...

they sure look like siblings. so fun to look at it

Lynita said...

Your kids are just gorgeous! I love the idea ! It really does amaze me how much we change but still stay the same.

Denise said...

holy cow, they look alike

nyclizzie said...

What a great idea, Becky! My kids are loving looking back at their baby pictures. It's hard sometimes to tell them apart.

Laura B. said...

Oh my cuteness!