We used to be the "go cut down a tree and make a special day of it" family, but I have come to my senses with the whole idea -- and we purchased a beautiful tree last year -- that will last forever -- so now we are the "go get it from the attic, assemble, and plug it in" family -- love it. I bought a pine scented candle so we won't miss the smell -- and I DO NOT miss the mess!! We had so much fun decorating the house and the tree...and I realized how great my kids are - this is one of my most favorite picture this season. Cameron had the perfect spot for one of his decorations, and luckily he had a good big brother to help him reach it.
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment