Ok, so here are 7 random things about me...
1) I have finally given up DrPepper, a 15 year friendship (of about 3 or 4 a day) is GONE. DONE. And oddly, I am ok with it!
2) I LOVE girls' night out - my favorite!!! Anyone up for P.S. I Love You this weekend????
3) Christmas is by far my most favorite holiday - and I love to buy (and wrap) gifts for myself - yes, I even put them under the tree - unless it is something I need before - then I just wrap the box! :)
4) I secretly play Christmas music in June.
5) I LOVE to read -- really late at night -- my favorite reading time is midnight to 2 am.
6) I really think I am creative, but not really because usually I have stolen cute ideas from someone else! I love to scrapbook and blog....with my stolen creativity!
7) I love all my friends like they are my sisters!
And I tag -- everyone and anyone who wants to be tagged - I want to hear 7 random things about all of you!








1 comments:
Becky!! I love it!! I am with you on the reading, but I can't do it quite that late! I am up for a girls night out anytime!!!!! I miss ya!
Post a Comment