The Barney Kids --- 2009

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

JUNE!!!!

I am SLOWLY getting caught up! And yes, I will say it again, June was SO crazy busy! But, for me, the busy was also very emotional - because Austin graduated Middle School - now he is off to the High School - YIKES!

Here are some pictures from graduation. There are also a few from the slideshow at the end of the ceremony. The lighting was terrible so the pics didn't turn out that great - but also, our camera isn't the best either...as I have also said before - man I am redundant.
This is 8th grade party at Holiday Hill
Graduation!
Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island trip
Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island trip

Playing at the High School Graduation - WOW!!!
Austin, we are so proud of you. You have accomplished so much and always do your best in everything that you do. You are an excellent trumpet player. You are a great student. You are so close to getting your Eagle Scout Award already, you have a strong testimony of the gospel, and you are a fun person to hang around. Your friends respect you. Your teachers adore you. Your family loves you!

0 comments: