April was again...busy. I feel like I say that for every post! Sheesh.
But, it really was.
We went to the Bronx Zoo (one of our favorite places) a couple times. Austin was sharpening his photography skills...and does a really good job.
His favorite picture.
My Favorite Picture :)
Easter Picture - Manor Park - unfortunately, the sun was SO bright, there was such a glare! But it was a beautiful day so we didn't complain. You can still see how cute the kids are, you just can't see the beach!
District Pinewood Derby - Spencer came in 3rd place. He probably would have done better if we would have remembered that there was a pre-registration where you have to take your car in 3 days early. Thank heavens we had good friends watching out for us! (thanks Schmidts) At least his car got in - with literally zero minutes to spare - they were packing up registration when I got there! Allen was at work that night and I had to take it in. We weren't able to do any last minute prep so, we were really happy with 3rd place! Good Job Spenc!








0 comments:
Post a Comment