The Barney Kids --- 2009

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Oh...My...Goodness...

Boy, it has been a while!!
I started working in January - right when I fell off the blog bandwagon. And, yes, that is why - I couldn't handle doing both - so I had to take a break from the blogging world to get my world under control. But, I am back! I am excited - but not excited to get caught up! So, over the next couple of weeks, I will be posting a lot - to get us all caught up on what has been going on in the life of the Barney Family.

2 comments:

Kristen Weller said...

Well it's about time! JK- but good to know you are back in action... at least for now. :)

Jackson 3 said...

say what? your back!?! LOL...good, I'll be checking up more to see what ya'll have been up to! and what is this "job" you've started!! work!? what's that??