The Barney Kids --- 2009

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

15 Years -- can you believe it?!?!?

15 years ago today....

I married the greatest guy around.

15 years ago today....

I started the best phase of my life.

15 years ago today....

I realized how happy life can be.

15 years ago today...

I made the best decision, ever.

Happy Anniversary --- I love you babe!

Here's to an eternity!



8 comments:

jenafeldman said...

Happy Anniversary!

Kristen Weller said...

Wow- 15 years. That is awesome! I actually remember your wedding- and I hope I don't appear in any photos, because age 9-10 (well, actually age 9-15) was an awkward phase for me!

Lynita said...

Happy Anniversary! Here's to plenty more, cheers!

Denise said...

Ok, first off, I've said it before, I'll say it again -- you are so pretty, so photogenic! And second, Allen looks the same...

Chrissy said...

Oh how sweet! I LOVE your bangs in the wedding shot! Why did you change them? You guys are just as cute now as you were then! Here's to many more happy years!

Paul and Susan's NY Historic Sites Mission said...

Becky,

I love your blog, but you are wrong about one thing. You see, I married the greatest guy around. :)

Love the pictures of you are two together. The wedding photo is gorgeous!

Love ya,
Aunt Susan

Anonymous said...

Well, I beg to differ Susan and Becky! I married the greatest guy around almost 26 years ago! And I love him more than ever! Okay, we all married the greates guy around!! I loved reading this post Becky!

nyclizzie said...

Gorgeous, Becky! Nice words. Cheers!