you totally bypass the cup...
practically an IV....
and yes, that is a 2 liter....not a whimpy small size...like I said, it was a bad day...
you totally bypass the cup...
practically an IV....
and yes, that is a 2 liter....not a whimpy small size...like I said, it was a bad day...
Posted by NY Barney Family at 5:11 PM
4 comments:
I felt the same way as I downed my Pepsi this afternoon!
Nice. I have had days like that too. Once, when my grandma mathie had to be in the hospital, we drew her a get-well card with her getting diet coke through IV from some hot male nurse. She hung it on her fridge for months after she got home!
my goodness! What am I saying, I am just jealous I didn't think of it first!
I had to stop and think today "When did I last drink water?" That's sad. No, that doesn't mean I'll get any better about laying off the Diet Coke, it's just sad. :)
Post a Comment