Seriously, where is the time going??
I am starting to get a little edgy with the shere speed of these birthdays - they come faster and faster....but I guess it doesn't matter when you are forever 29, right???
Just wanted to give a thanks to friends to took me to lunch on my birthday, and friends who went to the movies with me (and got me out of the yawner part of back to school night) - and the emails - I heart you, really - thanks for making my day awesome!









2 comments:
Yes! you will be FOREVER 29 :) I keep telling myself that since I will be 30 (I mean 29 again) in ...ahhhhh less than a week!
Happy Birthday! You are one amazing person! Wish I could have been there to celebrate with you! Love ya!
Happy B-day, sorry I forgot on the day of! I even had it on the calendar, silly pregnant brain. Hope it was great and enjoy 29 for the rest of your life! ;)
Post a Comment