The Barney Kids --- 2009

Thursday, August 14, 2008

We are finally back!!!


We are finally back from our summer vacation!! What a trip...I will be posting A LOT over the next while, but I just wanted to tell all my NY friends how much I missed you - and everyone in Utah how much I already miss them!!

BUT...

You know you have been gone too long when you pass your exit on your way home.

You know you have been gone too long when your house looks unfamiliar.

You know you have been gone too long when you forgot your own phone number when you called a friend.

You know you have been gone too long when you couldn't even remember where you kept the vacuum.

You know you have been gone too long when you forgot you even had a blog until someone reminded you!!

You know you have been gone too long when your normal life seems completely foreign in every way!

But, hopefully we will get back into the swing of life here really quick!!

5 comments:

Tonii said...

We miss you already!! What a great summer we had with you and your darling kids! Thanks especially for being a huge nerd with me and going to walmart at mindnight to get our book :)

Camille said...

O Becky! I miss you! i am glad you got home safe! I was thinking about you all week! Yeah you better update your blog :)

Denise said...

Yay! Back where you belong! We've missed you!

Lynita said...

I am glad your back! Good thing you have a couple weeks to get back to normal before school starts. Let me know if you need anything.

Chrissy said...

This post is so you! You crack me up!