The Barney Kids --- 2009

Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Meg! (I'm a bad mom)

Ok, so, big events happened before we left that I totally forgot to blog about!!!!
How could I forget to blog about MEGAN'S birthday?!!?!?!?
Yes, her birthday was back in May - I am giving no excuses, other than, we were so busy making her day awesome, that I didn't post anything (does that make it sound better???)
So, here is her post - a post about my Megan - for her birthday!
Meg is one of the most beautiful, tender, smart, responsible young ladies I know - and I say that because she is growing into such an awesome young lady!! She is 11 now, and I sometimes forget that she is "still just" 11. She really is so responsible and she acts the way she believes. She has always been a happy person. She is so full of life, and loves to have good friends, and really tries to be a good example.

She is willing to help those in need, and makes you feel better when you are sad. She tries to include everyone, and always tries to make sure that everyone has a friend.
She is super smart, loves school, and is a great student.
Megan always knows what she wants. She has her own style, her own way of doing things, and always tries to do the right thing.

She loves to be involved. She is good at the clarinet, and loves to be in the cheer group at school. But, she loves volleyball and soccer even more!

she loves the camera!

Happy Birthday Megan, we are so grateful you are in our family. Our family would not be the same without you. We couldn't ask for a better daughter. We hope you stay close to the gospel, as you are trying to do, we are so proud of you. We love you and....

HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY!!!!

0 comments: