The Barney Kids --- 2009

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Can you say STOCK PILE??!!


Attention Shoppers!!!
As I compile a way cute - let's catch up on what has been going on lately at our house post, a more quick get it while you can - stock up supply - important post is necessary. This is quick - and very important for those of us who require the assistance of .... to get through the day .... the hard stuff -- you know, Diet Coke, or Diet Dr.Pepper, or in my case, BOTH!


A&P has their Coke products on sale, Friday June 13 - Monday June 16 for only $1.99 a case!!! Sadly, limit 4. But, do what I do... Aus, Meg, Spenc, Cam and I - well we have our own basket with 4 each, and we all pay for our own basket full of magic - I mean soda. We need it for our food storage, right?!?!?! Unfortantely, I do have to bribe them with something - because they know that I don't share. Did I just say that out loud??? Confessions of an addict, I guess. Isn't that step 2 in the 12 step program???


Happy shopping all you addicts - I mean food storage stock pilers!! :)


P.S. Just know you better get their early, I have lots o' kids - I can wipe them clean - especially if we get there early - and I will be going through the line twice!! Muahahahahah!!

8 comments:

Laura B. said...

And this is exactly why I love you!

Denise said...

You're funny....

jenafeldman said...

Can I send my kids with YOU!!! I need that kind of "black magic". Love it!

Kjerstin said...

Oh, I'm so with ya on this one. You know you drink too much Diet Coke when you actually get an anxiety attack at the realization that you are out and you can't have one before breakfast. :)

Erin said...

So funny! Too bad I'm in the middle of a family fitness challenge that forbids soda. I may have to cheat!

Mumsy said...

LOL

If I wasn't pregnant (still..again..always...) I'd be stocking up on some, too. I wish DP came out of my kitchen tap instead of water.

Nikki said...

Dang it I wish we still lived in NY!!! I would love to jump on board that sale!! Be sure and stock up for me too :)

Amanda Neilson said...

So funny!! It's probably better for me that I missed that sale.