The Barney Kids --- 2009

Monday, April 7, 2008

Another sport done...

So, Megan is bummed today because it was her last day of volleyball. She LOVES volleyball. They have had a clinic the past 2 months with the coach to get the girls ready for the middle school team. Some of the girls are from the middle school who want to do it next year (7th graders) but most of them are 5th graders going to the middle school next year. But, she is really excited for the volleyball team next year!! Go Megan!!


And, of course, the day I go to take pictures, Megan doesn't take her shirt...of course. So, these pictures are of her team, her coach, and the other one is of her - at home - with her shirt.

1 comments:

Tonii said...

I didn't even know Meg played volleyball. Holy cow, your kids are so well-rounded, good at everything!! I can't wait to see you all in July!