These pics are of her school music teacher (who played the piano), and our district music teacher (who was their conductor), and the other girls that were chosen from her school.
Megan's All-County performance was today at Suny Purchase College. They did SO fabulous! They have been working like crazy for months now - and it all paid off. Megan was a little worried, because the last song they sang was really long, and difficult, but they did great. When I get the DVD (which they made you purchase - cameras weren't allowed - fundraiser for college I'm sure - I could do a DVD for less than the arm & leg they charged!) I will post a snippet. Anyway, we are all glad it is over, no more late (1-7pm) practices and no more worrying about it (she did a lot of that).
She literally said on the way home that she wouldn't be the singer she was if it weren't for Sis. Nielson (shout out to you Amanda!) and she said that she wanted to invite their family over for dinner to help celebrate! Funny how their minds work!
Anyway - they did fabulous - and we are so proud of her!
Great Job Megan - You Did Great!








6 comments:
hooray! That is so fabulous!!
Woohoo! The first song that came on was "Over You," one of my new favorite songs to run to. I hope you are still up for the 5K! Good job, Megan. That is exciting!
Good Job Megan! Can't wait to hear a bit!
I love her! I can't wait to hear some of the recording. Congratulations!!
Wow! So glad that all the hard work paid off! Congrats!
Wow, Megan is so talented and brave. What an awesome experience! Congrats!
Post a Comment