Megan was so happy to have Ciera come for multiple reasons, one of them being --- she wanted her to cut her hair! So, Ciera cut 5 inches off!! Megan loves it - and she looks so cute!!!
Tell Megan her hair is very cute! I love your blog! It's so cute. I have just started a blog - keep in mind that I am still a novice! It's www.cyndianddave.blogspot.com.
I am married to my favorite guy in the world and Mom of the 4 coolest kids in the world - 3 boys, 1 girl. We live in New York and love it here. This is my attempt at keeping record of our crazy busy lives!
Color Allen-Blue Becky-Blue Austin-Orange Megan-Purple Spencer-Blue Cameron-Green
Book Allen-Book of Mormon Becky-don’t have just one Austin-Eragon Series Megan-Twilight Spencer-Harry Potter Cameron-Magic Tree House
Game Allen-Ping Pong Becky-Ticket to Ride Austin-Battle Middle Earth II Megan-Settlers or Boggle Spencer-Sorry Cameron-Sorry
Favorite Family Game Hide & Go Seek in the Dark
Our Favorite Place...
family cabin in Island Park - the kids were NOT thrilled to be leaving! Side note - satellite only used for conference! no phone, no tv, just us and nature - awesome!
2 comments:
Tell Megan her hair is very cute! I love your blog! It's so cute. I have just started a blog - keep in mind that I am still a novice! It's www.cyndianddave.blogspot.com.
Cyndi
I love the new hair, how brave to cut off 5 inches! I cut off about 15 inches when I turned 19 and haven't had it long since!
Post a Comment