Ok, so cute story...
Along with being Scoutmaster, Allen also teaches the nursery (kids ages 18months - 3 years old) at church. His lesson yesterday was "I am thankful for trees, plants and animals" He thought it would be fun to make a nest, and talk about the animals that use trees for homes and all that good stuff.
Really cute.
Anyway, our kids were actually quite jealous at seeing this fun experiment not include them. Spenc and Cam helped collect the sticks with the disclaimer of "you need to make one with us when we get home from church". So, that was the deal. After dinner, this is what I found...
Anyway, our kids were actually quite jealous at seeing this fun experiment not include them. Spenc and Cam helped collect the sticks with the disclaimer of "you need to make one with us when we get home from church". So, that was the deal. After dinner, this is what I found...
And this is was the outcome of this messy, but super fun project...
A Hilton for the hummingbirds.








4 comments:
What a super fun dad! And adorable nest!
that is darling! Alan is a SAINT for teaching nursery! I'm just sad we're not there to enjoy his talents! (that nest is the COOLEST!)
So Allen is now up for coolest dad of the year! So fun!
So cute, I am sure the nursery kids loved that too! Good job SuperDad!
Post a Comment