Super Funny Story happened today...I give church 100% credit for this one! We are always teaching them to "apply the scriptures to your life" Anyway, here is the story.
Cameron and Spencer were playing xbox - playing a game where they were a team, working together to save the princess. Cameron said (with slight desperation), "Spencer, I don't know what to do or where to go!!!" and Spencer said, calmly, "Cameron, follow me, and do the things which ye have seen me do" - ha ha ha - I started laughing so hard, and crying at the same time!
It was so sweet - and hilarious. That is totally "applying the scriptures to our daily lives"
By the way - that is their Pinewood Derby car - which they made with their Dad, but they did most of the work proudly by themselves!








1 comments:
LOL....That is too funny! I read that to Deon and He laughed out loud! He said He can totally picture Spencer saying that. He also said that will be a blessing for us (to be near your cute family) if we do end up going to NY!!
Post a Comment