The Barney Kids --- 2009

Friday, January 18, 2008

I don't know how I feel about this one....

I am a HUGE "Twilight" fan!!!!! My friend Lisa got me hooked - I was adamant about not starting this series - because it was a series and I tend to get "slightly into" my books. She blogged about it, convinced me, and so I finally gave in. Because I had to read all 3 back to back, my children classified those next 6 days as "neglect" - but I say "deep-passionate-concentration" -- needless to say, I have very strong feelings about this....

I just read the press release about the guy they chose as "Edward" for the movie.... I don't know how I feel about their choice. I had the perfect Edward picked out - (marc menard - oh ya - or even jacob young) either would have been fine with me!! Their choice is definately not one I would have chosen, nor is he anything close to the "Edward" I had in my head. I wish they would have consulted me first (haha) - oh well - I had to watch the Harry Potter again just to see "their Edward" in action - thinking of Edward the entire time - just to see if I could see him as my most favorite character. I still don't know how I feel about this one my friends....

their choice is...
Robert Pattinson - you know - Cedric from harry potter

here is the link...how do you feel about this one???

4 comments:

Amanda Neilson said...

I agree- not my choice, but I'm hoping that's just not a very good picture and once he's cleaned up and puts on the vampire-esque personality I'll like him.

Keep your fingers crossed because an Edward who is not totally a hottie will never fly with me, and that would ruin the movie.

NY Barney Family said...

ME TOO!!!! (have you seen my choices?? woowie woowie)

Lynita said...

Okay I would not have chosen him either, but he is good looking, built well and has a good jawline. But I still imagined Edward differently, more beautiful somehow. Either way I can't wait for the movie!

Jackson 3 said...

Oh...I'm so glad you posted about this series! I remember you talking about them and I wanted to read them but forgot what the series was called! Eli is finally getting old enough to entertain himslef (somewhat) so I may just have time to pick up a book or two! Yippee!