Friday, November 30, 2007
It was a good weekend...
So, I feel bad for not posting the fun things we did over Thanksgiving weekend. Especially since there were a lot of fun things! Ok, so first, on Friday morning, the Middle School and High School bands brought in Santa! (They have a parade every year to bring Santa to Port Chester). It was really cold, but they all had a great time!
Next...
On Friday Night, I had a MUCH NEEDED Girls Night Out - we saw Enchanted - super cute! Super Fun Night!!!
Then...
Saturday, while the boys watched the BYU/Utah Football game (yeah BYU-Go Blue) A couple friends and I took our kids to see Enchanted - and yes, I had no shame going 2 days in a row!! Megan loved it - and going with one of her favorite friends was a plus!!
And...
On Sunday, I started playing Christmas music - I had bought my "new favorite" Christmas CD, Josh Groban's new NOEL earlier in the week but was in denial that Christmas was so close ----- non-the-less, I was COMPLETELY thrilled with my new purchase and it is a must have for all Christmas music lovers!
Posted by NY Barney Family at 9:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
I'm with you on the Josh Groban CD. It's fantastic and plays contstantly at my house!
Ditto! Gotta love Josh Groban!! I miss you Becky!!
love love love josh groban's christmas music!!
Enchanted looks so fun - wish I was there to go on those girls nights out!!
Post a Comment