Our day was eventful to say the least.
We spent a fun afternoon eating and enjoying hanging out with friends. Then, a cry of pain sent Allen & I running. The older boys were having fun swinging the younger kids by their arms and legs and throwing them onto the couch, harmless enough, right?! Well not this one time...Cameron slipped out of their grasp (he isn't the lightest kid in town) and he slipped, trying to catch his fall - with his hand, breaking his wrist. It isn't a bad break, luckily, it could have been much worse. But, bad enough to now enjoy a neon green cast for 4 weeks. The funniest part was when the Doc was explaining how to care for it - because - knock on wood - I have never broken a bone, nor had any of the kids to this point, therefore, I had never needed to know. Anyway, when he said not to get it wet, to put a plastic sack over it when bathing, Cameron said "I just won't take a bath anymore, first my ears, now my arm, I just won't take a bath because it is too crazy." Which is true, can't get water in his ears, and now his arm can't get wet. It was pretty funny. Anyway - the food was good, the company way good, the events were up for negotiation...Happy Thanksgiving - crazy Barney style. Hope you all had a wonderful day! Happy Thanksgiving - we are grateful for good family and friends!








1 comments:
That's hilarious. His problem solving abilities are very good. Guess that's the answer....just forget the shower. We love you Cameron.
Post a Comment