Ok, so my super cute niece Hannah (love you, HannahBanana!) absolutely loves Megan and called the other day telling me how much she loves watching videos of "her Megan". (Hannah is 3) - SO CUTE!! So, Hannah, here you go sweetie - you can sing along with Megan! We love and miss you!! (hit pause on the music at the bottom to be able to listen to Megan without the extra tunes!)
Sunday, November 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
What a cute niece you have!! Ha, Ha. We think so. Hannah LOVES Megan and misses her as well. We will be happy to watch her new video. I think we wore out the play button on her dancing with the flags. We love you all so much!!! Hannah says thank you.
Hannah is seriously the female version of Cameron. So cute!
I think Denise's comment about Cameron is spot on. Every once in a while, she looks exactly like Cameron. It is weird. I also think as she gets older, she is looking like Megan.
Strong Johnson genes! Good thing they are all super cute!!
Post a Comment