Ok, I know that I should have known this...but, I wasn't thinking (obviously)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my diet DrPepper to be nice and cold. Yesterday, I bought a new case of it and thought that I would just put a cup (glass one) in the freezer full of ice - then in a couple hours, I would be able to have a nice ice cold glass of soda. So, I did that. I put the cup of ice in the freezer. Well, I actually forgot about it until today. This morning was my cleaning day, and I thought, what better way to go about my cleaning, than with a nice, big, COLD glass of my favorite friend, DrPepper? I also decided to take the non-refrigerated soda, as not to waste an already cold one. I was SO wrong. I took out the glass and proceed to pour the soda in it when the cup started to spider out and then proceeded to well, explode. Nice idea, WRONG. Obviously, I also must have failed science. So, what is the moral to this story. Stop drinking soda? No way man, just don't pour a room temperature can into a completely frozen glass cup.









3 comments:
O yummm! Too bad the glass broke! I love my Coke ice ice cold!
Ok, I'm not sure if it was the ice or room temperature soda, but I remember my grandma always kept her glasses in the freezer for serving her guests and my dad still does it. I have done it a few times,(when I actually have space in there). Try it again without the ice, I don't think the drink needs to be cold. If that doesn't work, I owe you a new glass!
I don't know what it was - I know it just freaked me out! I think it may have been a combo of both.
Post a Comment