Since I have just started this new chapter in our life - blogging - and since it is already October, I feel like I should highlight a few moments from this year that definitely deserve (and would have had) a spot on our new blog....
February 2007
Austin turns 12 - and is ordained a deacon - yikes - could I possibly be old enough to have a deacon? Both sets of Grandparents came for this special occassion - as well as one of Austin's most favorite people in the whole world - his Uncle Michael.
Megan helps represent her school at the Science Math Olympiad.
It is a county wide competition of Math Science & Technology.
Her team did really well. Good Job Megan!
April 2007
Our family heads to Utah for Sarah & Josh's wedding - it was a great week! We loved seeing Sarah get married (still can't believe it) - and we loved visiting with the family! Sarah looked so beautiful and everyone had a wonderful time being together. We took so many cute cute pictures of everyone, we couldn't possibly post them all - sorry! Cameron turns 5 - already???
May 2007
Megan turns 10 - double digits!! Cameron plays the part of the "dog" in his pre-school play "Are You My Mother" - he was so happy because Grandpa Mark was there! His line was - "I am not your Mother, I am a dog - ruff ruff" - he did such a good job - go Cameron! Austin & Megan march in the Memorial Day Parade.
June 2007
Cameron graduates from Pre-School. He is so excited to become a kindergartener!!! YIKES!! Uncle Tyler, Aunt Jenny & the Brock-ster come visit. We do so many fun things while they are here - the kids favorite was our trip to Phili to the Ben Franklin Museum (a must see for all) where we also saw the King Tut Exhibit - way cool. They also loved the Beach, the Bronx Zoo - ok everything is much more fun with family!!
July 2007
Spencer turns 7 - and looses a couple more teeth!!
August 2007
nothing eventful - really - just spending practically every day at the pool or the beach trying to keep cool - luckily we had lots of friends with us!!
I hope I didn't leave anything important out!! After that last picture, I couldn't post any more pics - so I will have to leave it at that!! Sorry!








6 comments:
Welcome to the blog world! It looks great. By the way I am trying your "black-bag" idea in regards to my kids constant mess and I love it. Thanks so much for the tip. I was desperate.
Yeah! It is so fun to get to know people this way...
Good Luck Amanda, stay strong!! It will work!!
I LOVE the blog world - can you say addicting!!
Welcome to the "black hole of time" I like to blog about every three months. It's fun to see your family in action.
Becky!
Welcome! Welcome to the BLOGOSPHERE! I love it - now I can see how big your kids are getting....miss you!
It looks great by the way!
Hooray! I'm so happy that you started a blog! It is so fun to read and write with all of your friends, you will love it.
Post a Comment